Wednesday, September 7, 2011

This is my bitch session...you were warned...

There are so many thoughts running through my mind lately...I keep saying I need to blog about it, but I don't. Then they keep running around in there and clogging it up.  Class started last week and I'm already a week behind...awesome! Go me!  I'm tired of being broke.  I need a financial windfall...SOON! There are so many things I want to do and races I want to run, but you can't if the $$$ is tight.  I'm tired of sandwiches and popcorn for dinner.  I wish CatDog would get a damn job to help out...oh well. I have food on the table and gas in the car.  My bills are paid so I know it could be worse.  But damn...I miss having fun.  I also miss my nephew.  I want my dad to get better and not have anymore set backs.  It kills me to see him hurting and in pain.  I wish the pointless drama would go away.  I wish people would mind their own business and worry about themselves.  I wish I could do something special for my friends to show them how much they mean to me.  I want to go visit Zak.  I miss his hugs. 

Ok I'm done...tomorrow will hopefully be a better day.

No comments:

Post a Comment