Thursday, November 14, 2013

I think I fell of the face of the earth for a long while.

It has been WAY too long since I've blogged. But honestly, not much is new. Dad is still sick, work is the still pretty good (though a big raise wouldn't hurt), I still have the best friends a girl can ask for. The weight loss journey has plateaued, but I am going to fix that. The only new thing is that I have met someone. It is still fairly new, but VERY promising. We are so much alike. We both felt instantly comfortable around each other. Granted, I do still have a couple of my own issues I have to work on, but overall I really like him and he makes me happy. He is very sweet, affectionate and romantic. Maybe because he is a little older...who knows. All I know is he came out of the middle of nowhere when I least expected it and I am glad I took a chance. It is scary, but I have a feeling so worth it. Here is to hoping that things continue looking up!

T

No comments:

Post a Comment