Tuesday, June 29, 2010

I blame Mother Nature, PMS, the rainy weather and raging hormones...

I am feeling a little emo this week and I think PMS & the weather have something to do with it. Some days it really sucks being a girl. Sometimes I wonder...if my Mr. Right is out there...everyone says he is… that he just hasn't found me yet. Well, he needs to get to steppin'...LOL! I guess I am feeling a little lonely…I am okay with being single. I don't need a man to make me happy; I want a man to be happy with. But once in a while I just miss the physical contact…someone to fall asleep with. Now I know if I just wanted to get laid I'd have no problem doing that. But in the end, I need/want/deserve more than that. I want to be wanted…desired...needed. After my last relationship ended, I took some time for me and to figure out what is important to me in a relationship. In all reality I don't ask for much. I'm pretty low maintenance, I think, when it comes to relationships. I prefer the little things…because they mean so much more. Now I know these days romantic men are extremely scarce…but they are out there. I want to find a man that will open the door for me, hold my hand in public. One that doesn't mind having nights in, because every now and then you need downtime. But, I want to find a man that doesn't mind being out & about either. Someone active...who will maybe run with me. One that realizes my family means everything to me and they tend to lean on me a lot...I am the strong one, and there are times I need someone I can lean on...and I want him to be that person. One that gets along with my friends, because when we are all together...we can get outa hand. Someone who can make me laugh...I have a weakness for funny guys and I love to laugh. I want to find a man who wants to be with me because I am me. One who doesn't try to change me...emotionally or physically. I am who I am...take it or leave it. I do not have the perfect body…a REAL woman has meat on her bones, is soft, has curves. There are days I don't wear make-up...or get all dressed up. But, I still have a lot to offer the right person. I know this...I am just waiting to find a man who can see it. I'd like to find someone who respects me. One who will tell me how beautiful he thinks I am & actually mean it...not just say it because he knows it is what I want to hear. SOmeone who will be honest with me...I hate lies & deceit. I don't need to be showered with gifts or wined & dined all the time. The things I want from a man are free. I see how some of my friends are treated in their relationships...car doors are opened for them...they get foot massages every now & then when they’ve had had a long day... cards are left for them…little things like that. Doesn't cost a dime. And it isn't like I wouldn't do the same. It's in my nature to give...I can't help myself. But I find myself meeting guys lately who take it for granted. I just want to meet someone who makes me happy and vice versa. One who feels he never knew what he did with out me. I know he is out there somewhere...just not sure where... Ok...I am done and off my soapbox...man I feel better! LOL!


"Sometimes people put up walls, not to keep others out....but to see who cares enough to tear them down."

1 comment:

  1. He is out there. Waiting sucks. But it's always worth the wait. Always.

    ReplyDelete